Thursday 27 November 2014

Week 7 Writing

After Christmas I will go to Chipmunks.

Kaedyn


On Christmas Day I am going to be excited because Uncle Jason is coming down. I'm going to jump on everybody.

The End

Frances


I am going to Santa's house. I will talk to Santa.


Cleveland



I saw Santa at his house.

Royston



Yesterday it was my sister's birthday. I had some cake and chocolate teddies. They were yummy. She was turning two. I love her, she got a sand and water play. It was at home. Caleb and Cam were there and the little kids.

Taryn



I am going to drums tomorrow and when I get home after school I need to practise on my drums. It has bass drums, snare drums, ride symbol, toms and high hats. After drums when I get home  I will have a snooze.

Caleb C 


I wanted to go to motorcross but it was cancelled.

Jayden



It is 27 sleeps to Christmas. We haven't got a Christmas tree up. I don't know what I am doing for Christmas. I am getting a tea set from Santa.

Libby




I can't wait until Christmas because I want a Hot Wheel racing track.

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment